Some ACE teams are back training this week and many more will follow very soon. Meetings will be held with all team managers as they return to go through the strict rules which, as individuals, teams and a club, we must currently follow.
To help you prepare for the possibility that these remain in place here are some key points for parents, players and coaches.
We also have detailed slides of the rules we are currently following to test our arrangements before opening-up training in the next fortnight.
– Please note the drop-off and pick-up points, in the opening slides, for Fields 1 and 3 at Brendale. Parents are not to come into the complex during training.
– Training sessions will be one hour. Leaving by a separate exit will avoid contact with the next teams arriving to train.
– Coaches will escort their teams to the pick-up points, where a club official will be stationed to ensure everyone is picked-up safely.
– Officials in fluorescent yellow/orange vests will be at the arrival and exit points at South Pine Sports Complex should you need to ask questions.
– Please come dressed ready to train. Changing rooms will not be open. Only bring a water bottle, not a football.
– Each team will be allocated a third of one field. Please stay within those areas.
– Social distancing must be followed at all times. Once the session is over, please leave the complex within the time frame allowed.
– Moreton Bay United coaches attended a meeting yesterday where these guidelines were issued.
– Coaches/team managers will keep a record of who attends each training session.
– Coaches will have hand sanitiser which is to be used as instructed.
These guidelines are constantly changing and our training rules will follow them, but your help this week will be most appreciated. Together we can make this work.